Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blogging About Blogging

Why Blog About Anything?

     Before I ever I took this class, I honestly never took any interest in blogging. I thought it was for bored people who had too looked for attention because they can't find the attention in the real world. Now that I say it like that... I sounded really ignorant. 
     However now, I must admit, I find blogging quite relaxing. I have realized that it isn't about the attention you receive, but more so the information or emotions that you share with others. Whenever I have read another classmate's blog, I learn something new. With every post  I read, I find a new perspective, idea, tone. It's interesting to see what goes through other people's minds. It not only gives me insight on the topic at hand but it gives me insight on the type of person the author is and how they felt as they wrote. To see so many various tones makes me inadvertently question and change my own in the hopes of perfecting my own tone and diction. 
     Since I begun blogging, I began to express my opinion of things much more thoroughly. People realize a lot of things about themselves when they are allowed to express their views, especially when they write or type it out. So as I typed, I realized that it allowed me to express or more so release the ideas, or emotions that I'm not able to express in class or to others personally. Personally, I hate talking out my ideas and emotions to others but blogging allows me to express it without having to say a word. To sum it up, blogging is pretty cool. But I'll never admit that to Scalia.



2 comments: